Tell us how you really want to look. Dr. Zienowicz and bodybyZ can help you achieve the new, more-youthful, more-beautiful appearance you have always dreamed about.
But in order to help you in the best way possible, you need to be prepared with the right kinds of information. Knowing more about the right skin care products, payment methods, and fly-in process for surgical procedures, will set the right expectations from the start and give you a more-streamlined experience.
Also, hearing important positive testimony from former and present patients will put your mind at ease and set you on the path to true physical beauty via the exceptional surgical and non-surgical options we offer.
- Flying In For Plastic Surgery Patients fly in from all over the world to work with Dr. Zienowicz. Our practice is a mere 15 minutes away from the Providence International Airport, and we arrange all the details concerning your visit. Virtual consultations, pre-operative consultations, fee and procedural reviews, appointment bookings – bodybyZ makes every effort to accommodate your needs and schedule everything down to the smallest detail.
- Payment Options bodybyZ offers a variety of convenient payment options for all of our procedures. Aside from the standard payment methods, we also allow for financing through the ALPHAEON Credit and CareCredit financing options. Attractive “Budget Pay Plans” are also available, as are short-term loans with no interest (for qualified borrowers).
- Skincare Products bodybyZ and Dr. Zienowicz can recommend the very best skin care products to augment our surgical and non-surgical results. We’ll help you choose the best ones based on your procedures, skin type, skin care regimen, and desired results.
- Specials Our plastic surgery practice frequently runs specials designed to give you the combined services you need a price you can afford.
- Testimonials Want to know what people are saying about their experiences with Dr. Zienowicz and Body By Z? Check out our testimonials page hear more about life-changing stories from patients, past and present.